Thursday 3 November 2011

Noise in BMW 330XI tire

I have a 06 BMW 330XI with just under 9K miles and the dealer told me I have to replace the tires. I have a strange cupping pattern and I have had terrible noise this car from day one. I had 6 3 series since 1992 and have never had a problem like this that BMW cannot fix. I contacted customer service yesterday and the BMW Ohio woman who told me that the tires do not cover everyone, regardless of mileage. He also told me that they are not aware of the problems with these tires. Why are they hiding this? If you have this problem, please contact your BMW. I would like an email address because I did not publish in all the websites that allow! Anyone interested in the purchase of June 1 9K BMW 330 XI in miles?


Source: http://indiancarz.com/YaBB.pl?num=1320334909

No comments:

Post a Comment