Thursday 20 October 2011

Indica vista Braking problem

I have a view Indica (Safire). It's a petrol version. I want to know first if there is a colleague who owns the variant of the same. I am experiencing this since I have the car. Here's the problem: Whenever I'm driving with the air conditioning and I'm in 2nd gear and the focus of a signal and tracking speeds reach the brake pedal becomes hard and the car is still crawling and not reduce the speed! Very hard, as if there can help! Usually the brake and clutch before applying the car stops, but this car is crawling at the same speed and velocity. The only way around this is that the clutch whiles the brake I love to do. This is not found when the AC is off, I can stop and slow down as usual and apply the clutch to avoid stalling.


Source: http://indiancarz.com/YaBB.pl?num=1319121307

No comments:

Post a Comment