Monday 17 October 2011

Important solution for Car users

Buying a new car can be a confusing and frustrating and downright nasty. But behind the haggling and anxiety and dramatic theater for the seller is going to speak to the manager, how this process actually works? An anonymous car salesman lifted the veil and gave us a taste of what you feel in the showroom floor. And most importantly, our informant lets us know how we can get the best deals the next time you buy a new car.



How much money do you make on a car deal?


Everyone thinks that sellers always pull a trick on them. People in sales jobs others are particularly suspect. When real estate agents come to buy cars, they assume they do the same 5 percent do so on every deal. But it is not true. I have had offers in which he won $ 100 in a car after negotiating with a customer for 4 hours. Buyers simply do not accept that many offers are very slim margins for sellers. Honestly, used cars are really where the money is made. Earned more than a used car with 95,000 miles I did in many entirely new.



Do you really have to "talk to the manager"?


We call it "work tables", we offer the customer giving to the manager's desk. I would say that 90 percent of the sales force in each dealership has to do this. The manager's job is to help structure the deals to gain the maximum benefit to the dealer, or to move inventory quickly stalled. There is a psychology behind the practice of banking tables. You see, the sales people are very hungry.

If they knew that the brief, the baseline price that the manager can sell a car and still get a commission, would expedite the sale and tell the client: "Okay, I know your budget is $ 35,000. Well, my bottom line is $ 32,000, so I'll sell to you for the entire world and be happy. “This situation would be bad for the profitability of the dealership.

Many times, we were seduced by bonds linked to the number of cars sold. My boss might say, "After selling 20 cars, you get a bonus of $ 4000." Well, if I'm in the car 19, and I am within $ 500 of my twenty-closing agreement, I am willing to eat that $ 500 myself, customer sell your car and get the juicy bonus. So that's why we have to speak to the manager at all times.



Source: http://indiancarz.com/YaBB.pl?num=1318860699

No comments:

Post a Comment